There will be a minimeet at The National Dahlia Collection at its new home in Mabe.
Friday 9th October 1400.
Be aware this is Dahlia in a field with no 'facilities'.
Chad
Dahlia Minimeet
-
Chad
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 pm
- Location: Inland Cornwall
- Contact:
-
AndyC
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 pm
- Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
- Contact:
Re: Dahlia Minimeet
Excellent.
I think I might have the largest Dahlia in Cornwall at over 2M high and 3.5M wide (Dahlia tamaulipana).
I'm happy to be told I'm wrong or proved wrong on the day.
Can't wait! :D
Andy
Edit. The link isn't working for me right now.
I think I might have the largest Dahlia in Cornwall at over 2M high and 3.5M wide (Dahlia tamaulipana).
I'm happy to be told I'm wrong or proved wrong on the day.
Can't wait! :D
Andy
Edit. The link isn't working for me right now.
-
Chad
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 pm
- Location: Inland Cornwall
- Contact:
Re: Dahlia Minimeet
I don't understand these things, but the link is to a facebook page, so you may need to log on, or something.
For those who can't access the page, the address, which I hope is for a car park, is;
Mabe Church,
Rose Valley,
Mabe,
Penryn,
United Kingdom,
TR10 9JQ
Chad
For those who can't access the page, the address, which I hope is for a car park, is;
Mabe Church,
Rose Valley,
Mabe,
Penryn,
United Kingdom,
TR10 9JQ
Chad
-
charlie
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 am
- Location: Cornwall, UK
- Contact:
Re: Dahlia Minimeet
As per usual we are away - madeira this time!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests