Page 1 of 1

Dahlia Minimeet

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:50 am
by Chad
There will be a minimeet at The National Dahlia Collection at its new home in Mabe.

Friday 9th October 1400.

Be aware this is Dahlia in a field with no 'facilities'.

Chad

Re: Dahlia Minimeet

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:44 pm
by AndyC
Excellent.
I think I might have the largest Dahlia in Cornwall at over 2M high and 3.5M wide (Dahlia tamaulipana).
I'm happy to be told I'm wrong or proved wrong on the day.
Can't wait! :D
Andy

Edit. The link isn't working for me right now.

Re: Dahlia Minimeet

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:10 pm
by Chad
I don't understand these things, but the link is to a facebook page, so you may need to log on, or something.

For those who can't access the page, the address, which I hope is for a car park, is;

Mabe Church,
Rose Valley,
Mabe,
Penryn,
United Kingdom,
TR10 9JQ

Chad

Re: Dahlia Minimeet

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:54 pm
by charlie
As per usual we are away - madeira this time!